Monday, June 30, 2008

Moldova

Hey yall. I have been trying to get to the internet more lately. The language learning is going well and I feel like my hosy family is growing on me. My mama gazda (host mom) treats me as if i'm her own son. :) I just began my third week of pre-service training (PST). After the tenth week of PST we are officially sworn in to the Corps. If anyone has any questions shoot me an email. I will try to put up some pictures soon. I have been taking lots! La Revedere.

-Caleb

3 comments:

Jeff Zundel said...

Sweet blog. I'll totally keep this on my radar.

I'm loving the slideshow, by the way. I need to figure out how to link to my Picassa web albums photos... grrr.

Anonymous said...

hey mr. w
sounds like you are having fun
we rele hope u like it there
me and caroline just got in a huge fight and so i dont rele feel like talking much so yeah bye and pleaze DONT approve this

Anonymous said...

Good job little sis'Looks like your beautiful wife will protect you. All kidding aside Caleb I am impressed by your commitment I am glad I know you.
Bill