Monday, July 28, 2008

And...

I almost forgot to mention that i have been teaching English to a 5th grade class here in Moldova. I absolutely love it. Eventhough English is not my subject I feel pretty good about teaching it. The students are precious. They are a little different from American students, but your usual 5th graders. Every student carries white out and a ruler. They are very specific about things being correct and frumos (beautiful). I'm very impressed with them. They call me Mr. Caleb. :) Tomorrow we have our last day and then I begin teaching the 9th grade for a week. If anyone gets a wild hair and wants to send some school supplies get in touch with me. ;) We can make it happen.
Peace and Love
Caleb

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Caleb and Brynn,

I am so glad to hear you guys are doing great. Soccer has started and we relly miss you guys - but I know you are exactly where you need to be. Mike Ladd saw your plea for school supplies and your team more than willing to gather what you need.

Please tell me if you have specific needs so I can get the girls started.

If you can e-mail me at vwhited@efgforensics.com.

We miss you guys

Mike, Pam, Rachel & Megan Ladd
Preston, Vicki, Brooke and Baylea

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Love and miss you so much! What kind of school supplies do you need?

Beth

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys, miss ya'll here in TN. Im officially hooked to your updates and anxiously await photos. One of you two have some slick photography skills, amazing pics, keep them coming when you have a chance.

Caleb - Let me know what and where I can ship. Would love to help

Lots of love, Adam

Unknown said...

Caleb,
We'd love to send supplies... let us know what you need! Have a wonderful day! Miss you guys!

Love you both - Kim & Craig

Anonymous said...

Heard you had a blog site from Craig and Kim. I would love to send school supplies as well and whatever else. Please let me know what is needed and where to send it to! Sounds amazing and beautiful...glad to hear you all are enjoying it and enjoying the simple things in life (which I think are most often the best!) I am truly jealous and envious of your all's strength! But let me know what and where I need to send stuff! God bless, Kelly